Hi Nirmal,

Thank you very much, that way indeed solved the issue with the security
group. I'm still having issues with the keyPair. Now it complains with the
following message

"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: no private
key configured for: {region=us-east-1, name=tom-demo.pem}; please use
options.overrideLoginCredentialWith(rsa_private_text)

at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkArgument(Preconditions.java:119
)
at
org.jclouds.ec2.compute.strategy.CreateKeyPairAndSecurityGroupsAsNeededAndReturnRunOptions.createNewKeyPairUnlessUserSpecifiedOtherwise(
CreateKeyPairAndSecurityGroupsAsNeededAndReturnRunOptions.java:141)"

What I'm trying to do is just use my already provided keypair on ec2.

How can I make it use the keyPair?

Thanks

  ~M