Andrew, I might have difficulty getting the account access because of
privacy concerns.

The following is the request/response wire trace retrieved from the cloud
explorer. This might give some info on the URL and structure of req/resp
being used.

Request URL:

https://services.enterprisecloud.terremark.com/cloudapi/explorer/ApiExplorer/ValidateCredentials

    Request Method:
    POST

    Status Code:
    HTTP/1.1 200 OK

    Request Headers
    22:47:58.000

  X-Requested-With:XMLHttpRequestUser-Agent:Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel
Mac OS X 10.8; rv:21.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0Referer:
https://services.enterprisecloud.terremark.com/cloudapi/explorerPragma:no-cacheHost:services.enterprisecloud.terremark.comContent-Type:application/json;
charset=UTF-8Content-Length:183Connection:keep-aliveCache-Control:no-cacheAccept-Language:en-US,en;q=0.5Accept-Encoding:gzip,
deflateAccept:*/*

    Request Body

{"AuthenticationType":"basic","Username":"myusername","Password":"password","PublicKey":"","PrivateKey":"","HashAlgorithm":"SHA1","Version":"2013-02-01","IsSpec":false}

    Response Headers

  Pragma:no-cacheExpires:-1Date:Sat, 03 Aug 2013 05:47:59
GMTContent-Type:application/json;
charset=utf-8Content-Length:167Cache-Control:no-cache,
must-revalidate,proxy-revalidate

      Response Body

{"IsValid":true,"UserName":"myusername","LastName":"lName","FirstName":"fName","OrganizationName":"org","IsSpec":false,"Version":"2013-02-01"}

Rgds
Jai