values..... when the script run its taking the value. Suppose am giving
Blank for the value in the UDV, the script takes blank.

Question:
#1. if i have to assert this blank value, how should i do it?? i mean if
there is a blank for that particular variable, the jmeter should stop the
script.

Is there a component which i could use for this scenario??

#2. Also is there a way to assert in the response which i get when the
script runs??
Example: when a request is passed, we get to see in the "View result tree
listener". when i click on any of the request i get to see the following in
the right window
1. Sampler Result Tab
2. Request Tab
3. Response Data Tab

can i use assertion on the "Request Tab" ??.

Thanks in advance.