@sebb

intend is the right term.

Maybe the SampleSender is not the best to use in this case.
I really misunderstood the purpose of SampleSender in someway.

I'll read more of JMeter source code to find a better starting point for
this idea.
When I opened this thread, this was my first thought:
Is the JMeter community interested in a way of sending on-the-fly sample
results to JMS/WS/RS receiver application?

Regards
Flávio Cysne