I have a test case that used to work fine in JMeter 2.4 (still does). But it
started failing when I upgraded to JMeter 2.6.

The failure is a direct result of the test case failing to find a cookie that
is set early in the test samples. It is from a
response that contains 3 "Set-Cookie:" headers. Apparently, JM2.6 Cookie
Manager is only storing the first cookie being set in the
response. Subsequent "Set-Cookie:" response headers are being ignored.

I am able to work around the issue by using a Regular Expression Extractor and
getting the cookies manually through a regular
expression, but this means that I have to go back a re-code a bunch of test
cases.

Is there a setting that I'm missing?

--
Robin D. Wilson