From: Kumar, Naresh
Sent: 24 April 2012 15:04
To: 'JMeter Users List'
Subject: RE: Unable to load WSDL with https URL - URGENT

Is this BUG in J meter...

Regard's
Naresh Kumar

-----Original Message-----
From: Kumar, Naresh
Sent: 24 April 2012 13:59
To: JMeter Users List

Hi Seb,

My WSDL URL which iam trying to load using webservice sampler is of format :
https://xxxxxxxxx/xxxxxx/xxxxxxx.svc?wsdl
I can access this from browser and I get prompt for certificate, when I accept
and proceed further it shows no error.

Identifying the problem to be certificate issue, I tried to configure the
certificate in java bin directory using key store and this was done
successfully.

But when I try to load this in j meter using the webservice sampler, I get the
same error as mentioned below viz.

Error message :
'org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.util.WSDL.Exception:java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException:Error
 constructing implementation
(algorithm:Default,provider:SunJSSE,class:com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.DefaultSSL.Contextimpl)'

Regard's
Naresh Kumar