I tried your suggestion and I can't seem to get it to work. I assume I am
doing something wrong somewhere. The current setup looks like this:
http://i.imgur.com/kz9zR.png

The error that it returns to me is C:\Test Data\<EOF> (The filename,
directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)

If I don't use double backslash (which I believe is wrong due to the $) in
filepath it returns: C:\Test Data\${DATA} (The system cannot find the file
specified)

Hope you can help
Dean