On 16 August 2012 03:47, Neo Qing <neoq...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,There:
>      I'm facing a problem, I'm testing a web service with HTTP DELETE, and
> it needs request body,but I found that JMeter ignores the HTTP DELETE
> Request body, how to solve this problem? thanks a lot.

As far as I'm aware, the DELETE URI itself was intended to fully
specify the target of the deletion.
RFC 2616 does not mention (or disallow) a body.

As such, JMeter does not currently allow a body.
I'm not sure if the HTTP implementations it uses allow one either.

It looks as though this might be clarified shortly [1] but existing
software may not always support DELETE bodies.

You can raise a JMeter enhancement request via Bugzilla but it may not
be possible to implement it for some while.

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-19#page-23