Also before changing Heap Size ensure you are respecting JMeter best
practices:
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/best-practices.html

16.6 : Reducing resource requirements

And particularly avoid using Tree Result listener during real load test,
use it only for debuging and checking your script with one or 2 users.

Regards
Philippe M.
http://www.ubik-ingenierie.com/-Solutions-