An alternative is to use those two listeners, but only capture "Errors".  I
can't imagine any value (for analysis) of reviewing thousands of "successful"
request/responses (can you say data overload?)... But if you check the little
box on the listener to just capture errors, then those listeners are quite
useful.

Of course, you have to make sure that your test returns an error when something
goes awry. You can use Assertions for this. In our tests, each request has at
least one assert associated with it, looking in the response for some string
that should be present if the request was successful, but absent if it fails.
This assures we get an error logged in the Tree listener when a request does do
what we expected it to do.

--
Robin D. Wilson
VOICE: 512-777-1861