Hi,

Can you find a reference to that lib by editing that testplan with a text
editor?

I can't test this scenario at the moment, but you'll find something LIKE:
<HTTPSamplerProxy guiclass="HttpTestSampleGui" testclass="HTTPSamplerProxy"
testname=" -04- check device" enabled="true">

where guiclass will reference something which is dependent of that lib. If
you remove the entire element which needs it, it should work. You will need
to make this edit in such a way to not affect the schema.

Cheers,
Adrian S