Dear users,

This week I started looking into JMeter for testing some components of our
software. I'm still in the process of digesting the huge amount of
possibilities within JMeter, so maybe my (current) question (and near-future
questions) are of the RTFM kind, but at least maybe someone can then send me to
the right part of the manual ;)

So while creating an extremely test script based on the example in ch5 of the
manual, I suddenly came to the realization that I wanted to add the value of a
user-defined variable inside a Response Assertion pattern. To be more exact:
the tests can be run on different hosts, so I created a HOST variable, but on
certain pages that host is displayed, which I would like to add again to the
response pattern.

Is this possible?

Sincerely,
Jakob van Bethlehem