Hi Everyone,

Here are the steps we have followed to record a login page of our internal
website ".aspx"

Steps:

1)      First of all we are using IE 9 and we have changed the browser http
proxy settings as: Address: "localhost" and Port: "8080".

2)      Added Http proxy server under workbench (default settings).

3)      Started recording by pressing "Start" button at the bottom of "HTTP
Proxy Server"(step2).

4)      Opened the IE 9 and entered the URL to access internal website.

5)      Entered the login details and navigated to post login page.

6)      Stopped the recording.

Nothing happened, it do not recorded and displayed any step from step 4 to
6, Kindly guide me if something is missing or proper way to record this
login page via IE 9.

Thanks and Regards,

Rohit Soni

Sahara India