Hi,

I choose maintainability in these cases. Whatever is easier to you to
update and maintain is good enough.

In the case of response headers, I'd keep different elements for each
assertion, because I have no clue whether they will always be returned in
the order that I have entered them in the assertion, when writing the test
script.

Cheers,
Adrian Sp