Hi everyone

I have run into an issue running my basic login script for the AUT. It was
working fine till we got a new build this week.

Now, I have been a functional tester my whole career. My company wanted me
to do some performance test for them and I figured why the heck not. I'll
learn along the way, so basically I'm a newbie in this area.

Since JMeter is an open-source (translated: free of cost) tool that is
supposedly powerful, we decided to use it (stupidly, without finding out
its limitations). I've invested quite some time in learning the tool so I'm
not ready to give up or switch to another. I'm also not a programmer and
don't have much info on java or javascript.

Anyways, getting back to the point..... I looked at the response in
ResultsTree in HTML format and this is the message I'm getting on the Login
page:

"This website requires JavaScript
Please activate JavaScript and press F5"

HELP!!

Regards
Sam