I am saving the responses as hash because I am trying to perform load test.
I am thinking to run 2 test. First test, run with 5 seconds delay per
request and save the responses and run the load test again with the same
user and asser that the response I get during load test exactly matches the

To achieve this, I had to save the responses as hash and assert the hashes
matches during the load test. But Now, the problem I am getting is that
when it gives error during load test, I am not being able to find out what
the error means.