Hello All,

I am facing one execution issue mentioned below.

I have Web application where after successful login,User will get home
page. On homepage user will get links for the books which he purchased.
Once user click on one of the link, new tab will get open and user can view
the book. This is my scenario.

Now while recording till login everything work out well. Now When user
click on book and books get open in new tab in between there are around 50+
Ajax request gets sent from client to server which i can see in my JMeter
script.

In one of the Ajax request response there is one ID gets generated which is
used in the next request which will open the book on browser.

Now my issue how to extract that ID from Ajax request response. Sometime i
am getting that ID in the 4th Ajax request and sometime in the 40th Ajax
request.

Do i need to right regex for all the 50 Ajax requests?

How i can execute the next request (which is not the Ajax) with the ID from
Ajax request response?

Please let me know if i need to provide any more details.

Please let me know how i can handle this situation.

Thanks,
Niraj