Hi *,

a workaround could be, to use -N Option

Map the https-server to a different Name and exclude this newname with the -N Option.
Example: https://newname  and http://servername

http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/get-started.html#proxy_server

 jmeter -H my.proxy.server -P 8000 -u username -a password -N newname

In the testplan , you have change the Servername to the Value of the newname, but only with https Requests of corse. For http-Request use Servername

never tried this, but it could work. mapping ip<=>name could be done in /etc/hosts

hope it helps
karl