After the execution is done, you can query the details from the database,
instead of adding JDBC step in your test plan.

I hope each payment will have an unique id. Before run your test note down
the latest ID and its timestamp. After the run again note down the values.
So that you can find the difference.

I feel this is better approach. Thanks!

NaveenKumar N
Excellent Jmeter Training. Register www.QAInsights.com/services