Hi,

I have used it several times, in a single thread group and I always assumed
(and validated) that it represents a fixed % of all requests, from all
threads (per user wasn't set). I.e.: the samplers under this controller
represented 2% of all transactions recorder, just like the controller was
configured.

However, I haven't got the chance to use it since version 2.9 or 2.10, I
think, as Constant throughput timer suits my test cases better and gives me
the chance to make other interesting configuration.

In addition, be careful of nesting of such timers/controllers, some bugs
were found in the past due to this and it causes problems with
understanding/designing the scenario covered by the script.

Cheers,
Adrian S