We have a client with a very dynamic web sire which we are trying to create
meaningful scripts for...

So, there is a Cart ID that is dynamic.  When the agent buys tickets for a
user, a Cart ID is created, and this is different each time.  I have to get
this Cart ID so that I can link the purchase to it.

This is the section of HTML that I need parsed:
      <input type="hidden" name="CartsList" value="6251578">
      <input type="hidden" name="OldOrderUserCCKey" value="0">

That CartsList is the Cart ID that I'm talking about.

The second issue is that one URL in the test has to behave differently in
terms of think time.  Does anyone know the best way to create reliable
differential think times in a single script; we are using the Gausian
Random timer at present...here is the issue.

When I get past this, another issue is the credit card authorization.
There is javascript on a page that waits for 2 minutes.  JMeter doesn't
execute javascript, so I'd have to figure out how to specify a wait time
for just one page.

--
Kind Regards - Mike Brunt
Senior Server Engineer