Hi,

See inline comments.

Thanks!

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 3:35 AM, Philippe Mouawad <
philippe.moua...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> JMeter 2.4 is pretty old now.
> The first thing you should do is upgrade to 2.11 and use last version of
> either jdk6 or 7.

I will try the above although by the link you posted below, it sounds like
those will continue to happen in Jmeter 2.11 if they are already happening
in 2.4

> You error look like server javing issues on SSL , could it be explained by
> upgrade of server libs ?
>
> When you mention server libs, which libs would that be? The error seems to
be happening with non-SSL transactions having connection issues as well so
I don't think this is an OpenSSL issue.