Hi,

Jmeter doesn't run client side code out of the box. However, you can
properly implement all HTTP calls with it, regardless of how are they
composed in the browser.

>From my experience with login implementations, it's usually a header or
dynamically generated param or cookie that is not properly implemented in
the HTTP requests sent out by jmeter (given that you are already making all
the proper requests required by the login). Ajax web-rich pages do nothing
special, so in itself has, most probably, no bearing on the issue you've
encountered.

Adrian S