Assuming you have validated the queries and variables(whitespaces etc) and
checked JMeter.log

a. If you reduce the threads to 1 - do you still see the same issue in the
second iteration ? If not then try setting max number of connections to 0
(so that connections aren't shared between threads)

b. If you still see the same issue with b1 thread- try giving a delay in
your script and using Idle Cleanup Interval(lesser than delay) so that your
old connection is closed and you get a new connection and see if you still
have the problem or not ? Do you still see the same behavior if you use a
loop instead of a thread group iteration?

Another thing to try is use something like P6SPY to  see what queries are
being fired according to driver and what the DB is returning..I dont have a
DB2 instance to test against unfortunately. In SQL server , the profiler
for instance can show you all queries being fired against the DB - I dont
know if there is an equivalent in DB2 - but atleast you can see whether
JMeter is sending the query or not..