Il 02/06/2016 06.22, Ng Kok Chai ha scritto:
Is there any way to use different external data files in each remote server
when doing remote testing? Which mean Server 1 use file 1, Server 2 use file 2
etc, then client will trigger all servers with same test plan.

I have browsing over the JMeter docs and Wiki, unable to find solutions on how
to implement this. Basically I need server 1 to use user 1 to 10 to login and
perform testing, server 2 use user 11 to 20 to login and perform testing, all
the test scripts are same but just the login users will be different.

I need to simulate 20,000 concurrent users access, distributed to around 40+
test PC.

Appreciate any help to save me remote desktop to each test PC and click 1 by 1.
:)

Hi , sure you can, I did this many times.
How ever, if you have so  many system, you may find more effective to have a
central DB, and have each Jmeter instance ask for usr data.
I found Redis and Redis plugin very effective for this.

Regards

--

Ing. Sergio Boso