From: Pravesh Shrivastava [mailto:pravesh.shrivast...@gmail.com]
Sent: 08 June 2017 10:58
To: JMeter Users List <user@jmeter.apache.org>
Subject: RE: Whether JMeter works on desktop application or not

If your application is talking through HTTP/HTTPS, then JMeter will work.

On Jun 8, 2017 15:22, <naina.di...@tieto.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> My application is Two-tier application. We are using SQL server 2014
> for database and ODBC client3 for connection.
>
> Regards,
> Naina

The information included in this email and any files transmitted with it may
contain information that is confidential and it must not be used by, or its
contents or attachments copied or disclosed to, persons other than the intended
addressee. If you have received this email in error, please notify BJSS. In the
absence of written agreement to the contrary BJSS' relevant standard terms of
contract for any work to be undertaken will apply. Please carry out virus or
such other checks as you consider appropriate in respect of this email. BJSS
does not accept responsibility for any adverse effect upon your system or data
in relation to this email or any files transmitted with it. BJSS Limited, a
company registered in England and Wales (Company Number 2777575), VAT
Registration Number 613295452, Registered Office Address, First Floor, Coronet
House, Queen Street, Leeds, LS1 2TW.