Am 22.03.2018 um 07:18 schrieb Nayak, Soumya R.:
Hi All,

I have scenario for a web application.
The scenario is whenever an event is triggered two images are retrieved from
the server and stays in the browser cache.
Now when a user logs in he sees the first image only ,and once he does some
operations on the first image and submits immediately the second image shows up.
So my requirement is to calculate the response time of the second image which
comes in a fraction of seconds from the cache.

How can I achieve it through JMeter?
This seems to be a client action (probably JavaScript or CSS triggered). JMeter is probably not the right tool for such a task. It is used to simulate the requests/respones to the server. The client side will depend too much on the specific browser, which JMeter doesn't emulate nor tries to.

Selenium and friends are probably a better choice for client side action tests.

Regards,
 Felix

Regards,
Soumya

This message may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only
for the use of the
addressee(s) named above or may contain information that is legally privileged.
If you are
not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the
intended addressee,
you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying
this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately
notify us by
replying to the message and delete the original message and any copies
immediately thereafter.

If you received this email as a commercial message and would like to opt out of
future commercial
messages, please let us know and we will remove you from our distribution list.

Thank you.~