Hello, this is my first time using the mailing list, so I hope that I am
posting in the right channel/list.

Essentially I am trying to run some of my Junit tests in JMeter.  Right now I
have exported my project as a .jar and put the .jar in the lib/junit directory.
 In JMeter I add the Junit sampler and results tree listener.   In the JUnit
sampler I select my classname and test and then hit run.  I get response code
100 but the test shows up red and never runs.  Looking at the log it looks the
error is

“Trying to find constructor with one String parameter returned error:
community.LoginTests.<init>(java.lang.String)”

I do not have a constructor in the test class. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.  If I am posting this in the wrong place then please let me know.

-Maxwell