Hi
you havent posted the text you are matching against so cant say why your
regex isnt working
Generally expressions like the above fail because . You have whitespace ,
or you are using a single quote or there is something between value and the
end of your tag like a css class and so on. Check the text of the response
and ensure that your regex is a child of the sampler returning the response

regards
deepak