You are right Deepak. But I don't want to extract average response time.
Let me give details below:

1. Submit an order
2. Extract the status (it is Submitted)
3. Keep hitting the same url until status becomes Successful

I have to measure the exact time taken in changing status from Submitted to
Successful.