Dear Philippe,

One last thing regarding the wonderful HTML report is that unless it can be
exported to a standard PDF document, there are no customers that are
willing to accept it, since it may not be delivered as a single file via
e-mail. (Zipping the HTML folder is not an option, since zip files are
blocked by the mailing system due to security considerations.)

Could you please send me a link to the relevant Bugzilla ?

Best regards,
Shay