Dear All,

I am following https://jmeter.apache.org/building.html page to create a PR
using GIT.

While running "git push origin BUGID" command I am getting following error. It
looks like I don't have permission to run this command.

D:\git\jmeter>git push origin 63590
fatal: HttpRequestException encountered.
   An error occurred while sending the request.

Unhandled Exception: System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a closed file
.
   at System.IO.__Error.FileNotOpen()
   at System.IO.FileStream.Flush(Boolean flushToDisk)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter.Flush(Boolean flushStream, Boolean flushEncoder)
   at Microsoft.Alm.Git.Trace.Microsoft.Alm.Git.ITrace.Flush()
   at Microsoft.Alm.Cli.Program.Die(String message)
   at Microsoft.Alm.Cli.Program.Die(Exception exception)
   at Microsoft.Alm.Cli.Program.Main(String[] args)
Username for 'https://github.com': sanjaychaurasia
Password for 'https://sanjaychaura...@github.com':
remote: Permission to apache/jmeter.git denied to sanjaychaurasia.
fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/apache/jmeter/': The requested URL
returned error: 403

If anyone have idea, please provide some solution for the same.

Regards,
Sanjay Chaurasia