Good morning,

I have created a thread group that runs a number of REST calls.
As images get striped out I will try and recreate via text

My thread group is as follows

Deferred (Thread Group)
         Deferred Controller
               HTTP Cookie Manager
               SignOn (Http Request)
               CreatePDF (This runs the first REST API Call)
                       RegEx - TicketID (Extracts the ticketID from the
response

                 While Controller
                         GetTicket (This is the second REST Call that looks
for a response from the server and will continue if a CTH_DEFER_READY
response is found)
                        Constant Timer
                        RegEx - ResponseReady

                   GetReport (This runs the final REST call to retrieve the
completed report
                   SignOff

The thread group works perfectly however the issue that I am having is that
I cannot get the thread group to loop beyond a single iteration under the
Thread Properties.

I can use the "Number of Threads (Users): no problems. However when I want
to change the loop count above 1 the thread group runs once perfectly but
the second iteration only runs three of the threads
SignOn
CreatePDF
SignOff
It is completely ignoring the While Controllers.

What I wanted to do was loop the thread group forever and keep alive for a
duration of say 30 minutes using the scheduler.
Any ideas on why this would be happening?

Many thanks in advance
Mark

I have included 2 x while controllers that wait for a successful