Hi Felix!

Thanks for the reply!

Here is a short clip from the log file.

2021-04-06 15:55:48,063 INFO o.a.j.v.J.JSR223 Listener: ap38:
JMeterThread.last_sample_oktrue

2021-04-06 15:55:48,064 INFO o.a.j.p.j.s.J.Print to file - esb-ap38: fileName =
./overvakning_props_sit_tel/props-esb-ap38fuse-soapui.xml

2021-04-06 15:55:48,065 ERROR o.a.j.p.j.s.JSR223Sampler: Problem in JSR223
script Print to file - esb-ap38, message: javax.script.ScriptException:
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
.\overvakning_props_sit_tel\props-esb-ap38fuse-soapui.xml (The system cannot
find the path specified)

javax.script.ScriptException: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
.\overvakning_props_sit_tel\props-esb-ap38fuse-soapui.xml (The system cannot
find the path specified)

As you can see I am using slashes (forward) but since I am running Jmeter on a
Windows server I assume it is Windows who translates the error message using
backslashes.

And as I mentioned this worked on Thursday and no changes except JSR223
Postprocessors to JSR223 Listeners have been made and they are not involved in
printing to the file either, it is a JS223Sampler handling that part.

BR

/Krister