Am 07.04.21 um 15:38 schrieb Oren Nudelman:
> Hi ,
>
> I am trying to get back the queue id in the SMTP response when sending email
> using SMTP handler.
> I can see it in the logs when enabling debug but could not find any way to
> retrieve it during execution.

With "can see it in the logs", you probably the logs from the Java mail
api. I don't think that there is (currently) an easy way to parse those
or to get at the queue id by other means from within JMeter.

Why do you want to get the queue id?

If you really need it, you could open an enhancement issue on the bug
tracker. After dabbling a bit, I think we could parse the queue-id from
the Transport instance in the sendmailcommand by issuing
getLastServerResponse on it. But, it is unclear to me, whether the queue
id is always part of the response and the call chain in JMeter doesn't
allow the addition of that information in a trivial way (at least not at
first glance).

Felix