Hi.

I'm triying to create a recording from our internal page developping using .net

If we use bzm - Arrivals Thread Group component we can do some load
test without problems, using HTTP Authorization Manager and basic
authentication mechanism

However if we use script recording we have 401 error code. On script
recording we're using the same  HTTP Authorization Manager
configuration from bzm - Arrivals Thread Group.

We're using jmeter 5.4.1, Internet explorer  and windows 8.1

Do you have some idea about how to deal with this iossue?

Best regards and thank you