Hi Nuwan,

I have no experience with AEM Cloud, so I might not be able to help you, but looking at https://medium.com/adobetech/introduction-to-aem-as-a-cloud-service-asset-upload-http-api-fc560ffd7221 it seems, that the description is probably for the same use case, as yours.

Sadly, the splitting is not described there, but you said, you are able to capture the requests (from a real client?).

Can you verify, if the splitted files are splitted only, or has there been done some special handling to the data?

Have a look at the headers, how is the file name (part) encoded?

Perhaps you could show the headers for the splitted requests (be sure to obfuscate authentication data).

Felix