Hi team, we are using “TCP Sampler” for test.  The destination IP and
destination port firewall are already opened.  But connection refused.
Would you please advise how to set the correct connection settings for TCP
Sampler, thanks.

BOCHK was honoured with the "Hong Kong's Best Digital Bank 2021" by Asiamoney.
This message contains confidential information which is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you should not read, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Any opinion contained in this message are those of the author and are not given
or endorsed by Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited, its subsidiaries or
affiliates unless otherwise stated in this message and the authority of the
author to so bind Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited, its subsidiaries or
affiliates  is duly verified. We do not guarantee that this e-mail is
virus-free or secure and are not liable in respect of any delay or omission in
the transmission of this message.
Save paper, Save the Earth