Anmol Sarraf wrote:
Hi Felix,

Thanks for the reply.

I tried using SSH sftp plugin over JDBC connection configuration.

I can’t share the details but my problem is the same as seen in this post
refer below link.

https://groups.google.com/g/jmeter-plugins/c/uU8Lzb-j15Y

I am using MySql driver for jdbc connection.

SSh sftp is able to connect but not the JDBC request.

Please let me know in case any more details are required.

Thanks,
Anmol
On Saturday, September 21, 2024, Felix Schumacher <