That was my concern Matt. Thanks for the explanation.
Basically I've been passed a packed grammar for Spanish --> English
translation (possibly one you built for Chris M. While back) and wondered
if I could package it into a language pack. It seems that without the
accompanying parameters we've discussed its usefulness is questionable.

--
*Lewis*