Hi,

The number is 0. The corpus I'm using is the one provided with the
download: ASR.

Well, I tried with Hadoop 2.7.3, 2.6.5 and 2.5.2 and I get the exact same
error. What could be wrong with its setup? It's just adding the
$HADOOP_HOME/bin to the PATH.

By the way, I really appreciate all the help you're giving.

Cheers,
Fernando