Hi.

Getting to grips with the wiki, and have set up container based
security in Tomcat. I'n using version 2.10.1 with Tomcat 7.

I have a problem in that I can't log out properly when I finish.  I
log in with full admin rights.  I can click log out, and it looks as
if I've logged out.  BUT, if I then click something like 'edit', I
automatically get logged back in .  I get a warning -

Forbidden

Sorry, but you are not allowed to do that.

when I log in the first time.  Should I get this warning?

It seems as if the password security stuff isn't quite gelling
together.  All the security is via a security realm in web.xml.  Do I
have to set security up elsewhere please?  I'm worried as I want to
use the wiki in an internet facing situation.  Thanks.