Ah sorry - I got confused here. Yes the code accidentally came in with
2.10.2-svn-18.However I've reverted this code back, as this is a much
larger change, that I will put on a branch.

As for this immediate problem. I agree. It should use the "target"
directory, and it should only remove the "digits" from the autogenerated
part.

I'll look at making this change soon.

Cheers,
David V