Hi All,

If anyone is interested in doing some more testing on the haddock template,
I've updated my wiki to use JSPWiki v2.10.2-svn-28
http://www.digitalspider.com.au/testwiki/

Note: Dirk I've fixed my deployment process, where I was using an old
version of haddock.js. This should now be functioning correctly.

Cheers,
David V