How many "Global" Corporations are using JSPWiki compared to the
competition?

And I guess my comments were not given enough context.
Internally, where a company may have hundreds of departments, perhaps each
with their own WIKI, JSPWiki does not have any method I know of to handle
these conditions other than setting discrete instances for each department.

Many of these organizations would have 1,000s if not 10,000s roles/groups
that are defined, JSPWiki does not have an appropriate administrative
interface to deal this this condition.

--
-jim
Jim Willeke