Juan and Juergen

Thanks for your swift responses! In answer to Juan: I have no specific player in
mind. At the moment, when my browser Firefox is given a .wav resource, it uses a
QuickTime plugin in a new tab.

In hand-coded webpages eg
http://nettlerash.default.mikeharbour.uk0.bigv.io:8080/1_SSSSS/index.html I've
used the generic html tag 'audio' to bring up whatever the browser is plugged
with, and I'm looking for a similar solution for in-lining a similar generic
browser player  in JSPWiki.

Thanks again

Mike