Hi,

I have used Jürgen's "migratePlugin" to migrate JSPWiki pages from JDBCProvider (mysql) to plain text files, and have enhanced it to handle also attachments. The history of page edits was transfered, too, but the timestamps of the edits got lost -- older versions of the pages now have all the same date.

Should be possible the other way round, from plain text to JDBCProvider.

I hope to find the sources of the "attachment" enhancement, and will publish them on github.

Christian