Hi Jerry,

https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=How%20to%20change%20the%20site%20logo

See step-3 / adding styles to the LeftMenu page

The trick is to add the %%add-css block only to the LeftMenu page.
This page is included in the sidebar, which is rendered *every time* a
users accesses a jspwiki page (view, edit, userprefs, etc...)
This way you can make style changes that apply across all pages.

Hope this helps
dirk