Ulf,

Some meta tags are already generated by JSPWiki   (description, robots)

Adding support for "keywords" to a wiki-page would be a great addition for
JSPWiki.
See also JSPWIKI-1105 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-1105> with
the suggestions to add support for page-tags  (#keyword1, #keywordk2) .

If you only want to add generic keywords for your JSPWiki site (so not per
page)  I'd suggest you change the commonheader.jsp   where all meta-tags
are rendered.

A quick & easy solution for page-specific keywords, could be the following :

Add this to commonheader.jsp =>

In your specific page you insert the following markup:
[{SET keywords='keyword1, keyword2, keyword2'}]

BR,
    dirk