Hi,

I was trying to install the JSPWiki 2.11.0.M8 on WebLogic version 12.2.1.4.0.
The installation was not successful due to the following error:

ERROR org.apache.wiki.api.core.Engine  - failed to load security policy from
file jspwiki.policy

But I have checked the jspwiki.policy is inside the WEB-INF folder. And the war
file can be installed on Tomcat 9 properly.

I found a similar closed issue on the issue tracker, not sure if it is related
or not:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-1029

Any idea why the JSPWiki cannot see the jspwiki.policy on WebLogic? Thank a lot.

Part of the stacktrace of the error below:
ERROR org.apache.wiki.api.core.Engine - failed to load security policy from
file jspwiki.policy,stacktrace follows
java.io.FileNotFoundException: jspwiki.policy not found
at org.apache.wiki.api.core.Engine.findConfigFile(Engine.java:274)
at
org.apache.wiki.auth.DefaultAuthorizationManager.initialize(DefaultAuthorizationManager.java:244)
at org.apache.wiki.WikiEngine.initComponent(WikiEngine.java:405)
at org.apache.wiki.WikiEngine.initComponent(WikiEngine.java:393)
at org.apache.wiki.WikiEngine.initialize(WikiEngine.java:320)
at org.apache.wiki.WikiEngine.<init>(WikiEngine.java:225)
at org.apache.wiki.WikiEngine.getInstance(WikiEngine.java:183)
at org.apache.wiki.spi.EngineSPIDefaultImpl.find(EngineSPIDefaultImpl.java:41)

Regards,
Jason Wu